createIT, Full-Time / Warsaw
Other task was also:
- Working and styling with Symfony and Twig
- Editing, fixing and re-styling various projects
- Adding and updating features to the projects
- Optimizing web pages
- Consulting, helping and mentoring other people in the company
- Making one blog on Ghost platform
- Building landing pages and splash pages
- Working with Wordpress
- Debugging and testing websites on different browsers and platforms
- Making responsive and mobile sites for Android, iOS
- Working in outsourcing
State Training College in Nysa
Computer science, speciality - Safety of network and information systems
Graduated State Training College in Nysa with engineering degree. Academy with lots of programming practice, computer science and teamwork.
Comprehensive School Carolinum in Nysa
Profile mathematical-information technology
Comprehensive school with Mathematics-information profile where its main focus were sciences: mathematics, computer science and physics.
Computer Graphics and Creating Web Pages
State Training College / Nysa
Field of training:
- Basics of computer graphics
- Vector graphics in COREL DRAW
- Raster graphics in Corel Photo Paint
- Basics of Flash Technology
HTML5 & CSS3
Knowledge of all HTML tags, W3C standards, microdatas, semantic rules. Working with CSS Preprocessors such as: Less, Sass or SCSS. Knowledge of cross browser compatibility practices, all CSS selectors, pseudo-classes, keyframes and Responsive Web Design. Supporting IE8. Keeping with W3C Validator. Testing pages on desktop and mobile with major browsers and other devices like Android or Iphone.
Knowledge of various methods and events. Writing plugins with general standards (use strict). Ability to work with Ajax and many other APIs such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or VKontakte.
Working with components.
Technologies: Bootstrap, Sass/SCSS, LESS, DOM, Ajax, JSON, TypeScript, ES6, Gulp, Jade, SEO/SEM, Web Optimization, W3C, RWD, Photoshop, Ghost, PHP, MySQL, GIT, SSH, WebStorm, PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code
Languages: English (very good), German (basics)